- ERA4TB 5th Consortium Meeting: First F2F meeting in Madrid after the pandemic
- 5th Consortium Meeting on 20th and 21st of June 2022 – After 2 years, ERA4TB meets again face to face in Madrid
- ERA4TB welcomes CIM – Sant Pau (IIB Sant Pau) as New Partner
- The ERA4TB Scientific Advisory Board has been set up
- ERA4TB 4th Consortium Meeting: The Time to Make a Difference
European Regimen Accelerator for Tuberculosis. Grant Agreement number: 853989 — ERA4TB
The @AMRAccelerator project @UNITE4TB now also featured on https://amr-accelerator.eu/ 👉 Check it out to learn all about their fight against #AMR and #TB.
#OneHealth #HealthForAll #AntimicrobialResistance
Wonderful ERA4TB meeting finally in presence! Thanks to my great group and in particular to Laurent and Giulia! - 5th EC ERA4TB meeting, Madrid (Spain) @DBB_UniPV @unipv @IMI_ERA4TB
Curious to find out more about the @IMI_ERA4TB project? Download their info brochure and read all about their dedication to combat #TB 👉https://bit.ly/3bma1WO ERA4TB is part of the @AMRAccelerator projects family.
#AMR #tuberculosis #OneHealth #HealthForAll
Join our special Stakeholders Association meeting this Thursday 📅 to hear how, for the first time, almost all patients with drug-resistant #tuberculosis will be able to be treated with an all-oral, six-month regimen. Register now: https://tballiance.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Tms6Sd6VR8yimO0ow4HpDA
@amr_d2 representation at the 5th @IMI_ERA4TB consortium meeting. Huge thanks to @SynapseManagers for superb organization of the meeting and to @IMI_ERA4TB memebers for two days of intensive networking.